Sunday, February 2, 2014

Enough

Dear Me,
Well I just wanted to stop by and say hello! You seemed a little bummed the other day. I know a lot of people have been making you feel small... again. Making it seem like you aren't smart enough, beautiful enough, strong enough or just plain good enough. Well it happens. To everyone. So I just wanted to say it's okay. You are good enough! You're more then just enough! I don't know if you believe me. But it's true. I know you like to think of all things you're not. But maybe you could try thinking of all the things you are. I mean, you're pretty cool! You might not have perfect grades, but I think your pretty smart. Maybe you don't have that body everyone says you should have. But your body works! You have legs, arms, a heart, and lungs! (And it's a pretty good looking body in my eyes.) And you might feel kinda wimpy sometimes. But strength doesn't always have to be physical. I know you have a strong spirit. You've gone threw some hard stuff! So I hope you remember that even when it feels like the world is agents you, I will always be there for you. Always. Because you're worth it. We are worth it. Please stop listening to those who say your not, because I KNOW you are. And please, treat yourself good. Okay? Promise? Because, I think you're really awesome.

~Me

1 comment: