Sunday, February 16, 2014

Maybe

Maybe it's the way his gaze doesn't seem to just see,  it seems to steal a part of me. Flash of green stars. Green fire. Green light. Green. Green headlights. I'm dazed, amazed and I forget how to move.  I forget how to speak. Forget to breath. Wait, what?


 Maybe it's how I drown in his voice. I drown in the sound, the soft rumble of  waves, words washing away reality. Swallow me up.  Soak me to the bone. I'm thirsty. I'm thirsty. 

Maybe it's his touch. Each muscle, each vain, each bone under his skin. Oh his skin.The shadow of his touch. It lingers. His long figures. Lingers. His lips. Lingers. Oh his skin.

Maybe it's the way he laughs. 

Maybe it's the way I make him laugh. He makes me laugh.

Maybe it's that feeling. 

Maybe it's the way all of these stay in my mind. In my heart. Even after it ended.

Maybe it's pitiful that he still lives in my mind, he's still the king of my heart and now the master of my pain.

Maybe... just maybe... that's love.

1 comment: