Sunday, February 9, 2014

Silent Spaces & Loud Sturggles

Time to do another blog.
Dread and excitement fill my soul,
while my mind fills with ideas.

I anxiously  sit down and  stare at the blank page. 
And it remains blank
For an uncomfortable amount of time.
There are moments of pitter patter on the key bored...                                              
...followed up by  silence.
It reminds me of  talking to a crush...
...one I really want to impress. 
But I can't make conversation to save my life!
When asked about myself, 
I forget who I am.
I like to sleep. 
I like food. 
And I think I like writing? 
I know I just look stupid.  
I'm blowing it. 
Big time.
That's how I feel,
as I awkwardly type out my nervous words.

Trying to impress.
But the blank spaces of silence fill my mind and fill my empty page.

~Blank

No comments:

Post a Comment