Sunday, March 23, 2014

I know what I want






You know  what you want to be when you grow up, so stop telling people you don't.
And you keep daydreaming about his eyes, so stop saying your over it
You know what school you want to go to
You know how you feel about sports
You know what you want to learn
You know your standards, so stop letting people persuade you to bend them.
You know you secretly sing in the shower, hoping to get good
You know you secretly doodle, hoping to get good
And you dance
You know you what you want to name your first girl
You want a big family,don't let peoples teasing bother you
You know you don't really have much to complain about, so stop pretending you do.
You know this.

You know this.

So stop telling people you don't

SHOUT IT!
Shout!

I want to be a teacher when I grow up! Even though the pay sucks!
I want you to say me you love me! And you miss me! I would wear your promise ring.
I want to write, to sing and make art as my hobby! Even though I suck at those!
I want to go to a top class college that would never accept me!
I want to be athletic, but not an athlete! (Because I might get a flat chest.)
I want to learn more about the education system along with history and science.
I want to learn lots of random facts.
I want to be a good example, I don't want to swear, I don't want to dress like a slut, I don't want to stand out for the wrong reasons. Molly Mormon is a complement. I wish I lived up to the name.
I want a son named James, then a girl named Emma, then twins Andrew and Alice, lastly I wish for a son named Mathew. 
I want to be the best mom ever.

I've got nothing to complain about!
I'm glad my mom and dad got re-married after divorce, they both seem so happy now.
I'm glad I get to see my dad every other weekend.
I'm glad I have step siblings.
I'm glad I have wonderful friends that will be so hard to say goodbye to.
I'm glad I've had trials, they keep me humble, and they keep me learning.

I know this because my bones told me.
because my bones shake when its right
because my heart pumps so loud I swear everyone can hear it!
because my eyes water for no reason.. or for all the reasons
because my ears hear the music most can't

I can taste it.
I can feel it.
I can see it
just beyond my reach.

I can
I can

It's written in my bones.

I know it is






3 comments:

  1. Literally I think this is my favorite post this week. So good, I wish I could steal the whole thing,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic. All those examples with exclamation points after "shout!" made me laugh and also feel really good and empowered.
    "It's written in my bones.
    I know it is." So awesome, lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You took us on a trip with this post. I really felt it. I liked when you added little notes and asides in the parentheses.

    ReplyDelete