Sunday, March 2, 2014

My Top Three Colors



I really like the color green because it makes me think of the trees, and their leafs. And it leaves me breathless. It makes me think of the tease of the breeze in their branches. Of the songs birds sing. Hidden  beast. Reality and mystery.  Life springs in green. Living things are green. Like trees. And I like those.




Then I like blue, for the sky and sea. For the summer hopes it brings. The sights and sounds feel free. Birds with wind beneath their wings. Be lazy. Be crazy. Breath blue air, just breath. For tears that stream. A puff of clouds and dreams. The sky above me, the water engulfs me. And it makes me think of magic.




Purple reminds me of childhood memories. Of little flowers that dance in the breeze. Pick them for  mommy. Ask to play for one more minute, please? And you tease and your fee. Look for fairies the size of flower seeds. See things not seen. Small with wonder, pure and clean. Dress up jewels and rings. Bow to the queen. And remember to live




1 comment: