Sunday, March 23, 2014

Space Camp

If I were to die tomorrow...
In the morning I would hike with my dad
Early afternoon I would have a BBQ party in my grandmas back yard
Late afternoon me and my friends would ride our bikes to the church parking lot, and play kick the can.
That night me and mom would sleep under trees, blanked in stars and fall asleep to the lullaby of our voices.
Then I would slip away in peace.

If I died in 30 years...
In the morning I would go walking with my dad
Early afternoon we would have a BBQ party in my back yard
Mid afternoon, my mom and I would talk over toast and hot chocolate.
Late afternoon me, my kids, and my hubby would ride bikes to the park, and play steal the flag.
That night we would sleep under trees, blanked in starts, listening to the beat of my children's breath and to the lyrics of me and my husbands conversation.
Then I would slip away in peace.

SPACE filled with family. With friends
SPACE filled With laughter. With grins
SPACE filled with air, with trees and honey bees
SPACE filled with old memories
is my CAMP is my home
is my CAMP is my safety
is my CAMP is my core

is my
SPACE CAMP


2 comments:

  1. SPACE filled with family. With friends
    SPACE filled With laughter. With grins



    Wonderfully written, great, love it!

    ReplyDelete