Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Magic


I think I saw some magic. 
I think I saw it twinkle in your eye. 
I think I saw it kiss your lips when they curled up. 
I think I saw it play with your hair, or was that the wind? 
I think I saw it sitting on a flower, on a branch, in the grass. 
I think I saw it in a raindrop, or was it in the clouds making raindrops? 
I think I saw it chase the birds, and play with the kids. 
I think I saw it trapped in a bubble, and it cheered when it was released. 
I think I saw it smile at me.
But I have bad eyes.
I think I heard some magic. 
I think I heard it laugh. Or was that you? 
I think I hear it sing along with the birds, with the guitar, with the radio. 
I think I heard it whisper, or was that was the wind too? 
I think I heard it pray. Or maybe that was me. 
I think I heard it tell me I was loved. 
I think it told me I was beautiful.
I think I believed it. 
But I have bad ears.
I think I touched some magic. 
I think it has soft skin.
I think it has rough skin
I think it felt like water, like bark, like flower pedals.
I think it feels warm.
I think it feels cold.
I think I felt it wrap it's arms around me.
But I have poor senses.


1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful post. I could imagine every line so perfectly.

    ReplyDelete